Dear, classmates!
Are you having great weekend?
I'm certain your answer will be "Yes!"
When I uploaded our B.B.Q Party photos on our KNUE cafe, I felt like a high school or university day and you look like all my friends.
I have some close friends. One of them 'Jesuk' is my best friend.
Her smile is beautiful, and always be a good listener. We've worked together for 4 years and talked many things like working, family, emotion etc. She is a mother of 3 daughters. She i s busy but send a text message almost every day to cheer me up.... How about you? Can you tell me one of your friends and why do you like him/her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi, rose!
I think it is one of the blessings from God to have good friends.
Because of my character, I don't have many friends. Instead, i usually keep deep relationship with my friends.
One of my good friends is "eunyoung" (Oliver's real name). Since we were in middle school days, we have been friends. Until now, we have had many quarrels. Thanks to them, we came to know each other very well. Sometimes I don't need to say anything to her. Just seeing my face, she can come to know my feelings.
I miss her today.
Hi Rose,
I'd like to introduce one of my friends. He is a math teacher in Seoul. We graduated the same university. While attending the university, I visited his house a lot of times because his house was near the university. He lived with his younger brothers. They lived on their own because their parents lived far away from the university. He was kind enough to serve me rice and sometimes Ramyeon even though he lived tough life with his brothers. During the exam periods, I owed him a big favor. He saved a seat for me in the library. Without his help, I would have lived tougher college life. We don't see each other very often, but when I meet him I feel very happy.
Hi, Rose!
Your comment reminds me some of my friends. My hometown friends, colleagues, the friends who live beside me.
OK. I will introduce one of them. The guy who live in my apartment. He is a pharmcist so he has his own small pharmcy(though he earn a lot of money). He like sports such as hiking, jogging,and riding bicycle. You may already guess that his hobbis are quite similar to those of mine. Yes, I like those kinds of things, too. I spend most of weekend with him. while hiking we talking about education,Lee administration policy, and many things.
I like him.
Thank you .
I think your question reminds me of the late friend of mine. It's a sad story. He lost his life on a sudden. Sadly, he seemed to drive in a drunken state. I have no idea about why he committed such a silly conduct. At that time, my sadness was beyond the description. What a grief! Now I have no friends to rely on.
Hi Rose - one of my friends, Jeongseon, always has something to make me talk. I met her at a teacher's training program in 1994. Although she is two years older than me, she was quite young at that time. However, she said she wouldn't get married when she introduced herself. It caught my attention because she is beautiful with high height. I met her from time to time by accident on a bus or some other teachers' meetings. I also heard of her from my friends because we taught in the same city. It was mainly about her travelling. She went abroad every vacation and stayed there almost whole vacation. Until I met her in Spring, 2000, I wasn't that close to her. That year she lost her mother. Her father passed away long time ago. She planned to study abroad and chose Australia. To her, that country is the best place to live after travelling all around the world and tuition is relatively cheap compared to America or England. I've never thought to study abroad. She is the one who encouraged me to study abroad. Unfortunately, I was very ill in three months after I arrived there and had to stay in bed for months. I often meet her these days. She understand how busy I am and wait until I have time.
Post a Comment