Sunday, July 6, 2008

Question 8


Dear classmates!
Are you happy in hometown on weekend?
It's getting hotter and hotter. We are in the middle of the summer. Be careful for your health.
About 10 days later, we have to say good-bye to some of our classmates.
How sad!! However, we live in a same country, and the country is quite small... that means we can meet again. Right?
If my precious guests come to my hometown, I want to make them experience some place and food. My hometown is Suncheon. It's near Yeosu. In Yeosu, there is a beautiful temple " Hyangilam" and a beautiful island " Odongdo" and a beautiful bay " Suncheonbay" . Fresh raw fish and various korean-style food and rot skate food. How about you? If your precious guests visit your hometowm which place and food will you make them experience?


5 comments:

Anthony said...

Hi Rose,
If my dear friends visit me, I want to take them to Mt. Suri. It is not so high mountain, but the scenery is beautiful and it is not so hard to hike in the mountain. It will take 4 to 5 hours to hike all the mountain depending on which course we take. It's near my house. After hiking, I'd like to my dear friends to try my wife's own delicious dish. My wife cooks well, so according to my friends' taste she can prepare for the food. It would be another pleasant experience for my dear friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi, The Rose of the May!
If I go to Suncheon, I'll be sure to call you. If you come to Seoul, be sure to call me, then I'll gladly be your guide wherever you want to visit or whatever you want to have. I'm not kidding. Last May, when everyone come to Seoul to do the visa interview, I expected that some(at least one or two)classmates would visit my house, but no one ever asked me. I was a little disappointed. Have a nice trip. God bless you and so do I.

JAKE said...

Hi, sister!
If you visit Daejeon, I will take you to some family restaurants. In Daejeon, we have no such thing as traditional or regional food. So, I think it would be a good idea to have you taste the food of the family restaurants with my family.

therese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
therese said...

Hi, Rose - if you visit me in weekdays during school vacation, I'll be with you. You can even stay at my place. I live across a cultural center, which also has a gym. I know you enjoy art. There is an art museum. Although the center is as big as Sejongmunhwahoegwn, when you cannot find any interesting concert or art exhibition, we can go to another cultural ceter, which is located in 20-minute-drive away from my place. Both centers have a mountain within 5-minute-walk distance. You can enjoy shopping if you like because there are big shopping malls including department stores. When there are many people, there are also many nice restaurants. You will also taste my food, too.