
Mt. Seolak
It's beautiful, isn't it?
Climbing Mt. Seolak is an amazing experience to me. I'm so happy cause it's was my one of goals of my life. To achieving something is a big pleasure. How about you guys? What's your goal(s) of your life ?
It's beautiful, isn't it?
Climbing Mt. Seolak is an amazing experience to me. I'm so happy cause it's was my one of goals of my life. To achieving something is a big pleasure. How about you guys? What's your goal(s) of your life ?
3 comments:
Hi Rose,
My goal in my life is to work after regular retirement as a teacher. I want to be a speaker in the future. If I become a speaker, I'd like to give people share with them some useful and helpful information that I know well such as education, counseling, and keeping good relationships with other people. To become a good speaker, it is important to develop interesting ideas and materials which audiences will be interested in. I will prepare for being a good speaker step by step from now on.
HI, beautful Rose.
Congraturations!!!
Finally you climbed up on the top of the mountain. I knew that you had hard time in climbing mountain. But It's worth climbing mountain becaue it gives you taht much rewarding. Only ecperienced know the feeling.
I want to climb up the mountain Kilimanjaro in Africa with my family. I have longed for going there so maybe in a few years. I'm sure it will bring fantastic memory to me and my family through my whole life.
Dreaming of climbing Kilimanjaro...
Hi Rose,
What fantastic photo. Did you take it? Congratulations on achieving your goal.
For me, I would like to travel to several unusual locations like Iceland, the Artic and Easter Island. I'm going to try my best to get there.
Post a Comment