Dear, my classmates!
Do you have good time during weekend?
These days we are so busy....so maybe you have some burden to enjoy freely this weekend.
Usually I went to hike on weekend but I'm sorry that I can't go because of time problem.
Anyway, I got a phone call from my junior. She asked me a good fortuneteller in my hometown for some problem with her boyfriend . My mother was a buddhist and she sometimes took me to fortuneteller. Are you superstitious? Do you believe some fatality ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi~ beauty!
Right now I read your comment in my blog. I will take the book, "The use of life". Then I want you to bring your book that you introduced in my blog. Doing presentation is so stressful and I don't think the presentations are helpful to improve our English ability. In addition, twenty minutes is too short to do some meaningful activity to learn something. It seems to me a waste of time and energy. By the way, do you believe the fortune tellers? In my opinion, they seem to be liars or swindlers. When I was young, my mother used to go to a fortune teller and did what the fortune teller told to do, but later I found out that they are all useless and ineffective. For fun it's Okay but never be serious.
It's kind of resourceful quesiton. As a believer of God, I don't know how I can answer the question. Actuall, I am sure that I am not superstitious. But I am sure that there is God helping me. I think I need to be more pious and devout. I would like you to understand me, even if I tell a less holy word.
Well, difficult question.
But I don't believe any superstition. When God created human being, I believe he gave "free will". I think my life is the results of my choices based on my free will. So I don't blame anyone for my regrets, even though I usually don't regret.
Hi Rose,
I'm not a believer in fate as I think that every decision we make has an effect on the world and changes the outcome. I'm not decided about fortune-tellers because I think that there might be some authentic talent in some people but most are just using our body language and statistical knowledge about people's lives to make guesses.
I think fortuntellers depend on statistics or read the customer's mind from their worried looks and search for information from their talks. Personally, I don't believe any superstitions even though they tried to influence me in many ways.
Everyone is the owner of their destiny. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hi Rose,
I'm a kind of pantheist. I think it is important to accept all the great religions, such as Christianity, Buddism, Catholicism, and Muslim. I think whether you believe in fate or not is entirely up to you. I want you to interpret the fortune teller's words neutrally. If the fortune teller tell you something bad will happen in the future, it's good to be more careful to try to avoid the bad predictions. If the fortune teller tell you something good will happen in the future, it's good to try to win or achieve the good thing. Even fate never bring good luck to people without efforts. To succeed, it is necessary to do your best to achieve the goal. No pain, no gain. Even God never give fruits to the person who doesn't try one's best to win something.
hHi, Rose!
We sometimes really feel we are very weak and ineviyably want to rely on someone else but myself. Even though we know the fortune teller is meaningless, we'd like to hear the exact lie the person say. I remember my mom had visited very authentic fortune tellers before she became a christian. How useless it is!!! We have to be careful as that kind of things have powerful addiction.
Post a Comment