Hi... guys!
These days, we are so busy, aren't we??
But you always do your best, I think..and I believe we will do well to finish time.
I'm happy you are my classmates. Maybe later I'm sure I miss you very much.
After finishing this program, which part will you be likely to miss most in this program?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel the same way, Rose!
From last week, I feel a little blue cause the finale is coming. Many happy moments went through my brain; laughing, joking, mistakes, picnic and strolling. Every tree, lights of rooms and even air seemed feel different.
I would miss the whole process where our smiles and efforts are immersed!
Hi, rose!
Hmmm
Recently I have been to a hill outside the school with two comfortable trainees. The air was so fresh and the smell of chestnut tree and unknown tree was so sweet. Most of all, the conversation with them was so good.
Now, it has been almost four months since I first came here. For the fist two months, I couldn't get accustomed to the KNUE's life, because it was more tough than I expected.
However, nowadays I can realize that I'm getting used to stay here.
Maybe after this program, I'll miss everything here. Everything is a precious chance to develop my English , look into myself more deeply, and encourage me to do the best for a better life.
Post a Comment