Dear, my classmates!!
Today, it was rainy. When I see the pouring rain, I feel some unexpressible feeling. Sometimes it's very beautful, happy, pleased but sometimes very depressed, lonely and melancoly.
On rainy day I'd like to have hot coffee, drive, eat greasy food, write a letter to someone and listen to tranquil musics. How about you, guys? Do you like rainy day? On rainy day, what do you want to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is no bad weather. Every weather is good. I like every day whether it is rainy, sunny, cloudy or snowy. You are one of the most beautiful lady among the trainees. Why don't you make a boy friend? Then you will like every day regardless of the weather.
Hi Rose,
On a rainy day, I like to stay home and keep my pajamas on all day. Watching old movies and baking is also a great way to spend the day.
Hi Rose - I am little influence by weather. One of my middle school girl students had a strong temptation to smoke on a rainy day. Your desire is very beautiful compared to her's. ^^
Post a Comment