Hi, guys!
We know we are all happy. But sometimes we forget the reasons. Perhaps there are countless reasons why you are happy. It's useful to remind us how happy we are. And then we can more thankful for everything we have and everyone we know.
Question2: Are you happy? If yes, can you tell me three reason?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi, Rose!
Yes, I am happy.
First, though I am nothing, sometimes ugly, I believe God loves me.
Second, though I have not done good things for you, I believe you are one of my good friends.
Third, though the life in KNUE is not so easy, I met eleven good classmates: from James to Tina!
I think I am happy. As you know, the title of my blog is "colud nine". What it means is I am living with a great happiness. Three reasons... Three reasons... , first of all, I can see myself in your eyes. Moreover, you can see yourself in others' eyes. So, we can enjoy our existence. Being existent itself is a invaluable bless, I think.
'Cloud nine' could be used as a name for drug. Ha....I don't mean any offense. Am I happy? Not so happy and not so sad. Just normal. When I was young, I was taught to avoid any extreme feelings from my father and grand father. So, for me, no news is good news and no problem is happiness. I know it sounds strange. But that's the way I was raised. Evne in the army I was trained not to show my feelings publicly as an officer. But, in this program I feel quite comfortable. I think I can call that as happiness. I like my class, my subjects and my teachers. And also I have a very good roommate. Of course, I have my wife, who means everything to me. And I also like teaching. My job, my family, my relationship was quite satisfactory so far. So, I can call this happiness. Bye. Rose!!! You are one of the sources of happiness to me.
Hi Rose,
I'm happy.
First, I'm healthy now.
Second, my family are all healthy now.
The last, I don't have special thing to worry about.
In conclusion, I'm happy.
I think happiness is not the thing I feel, but the thing I try to find in my life. The world in front of us are the same, however, some feel happy and others feel unhappy. I think the people who feel happy are those who really try to find their happyness in their lives all the time. Therefore, unhappy people are those who are short of efforts to find their pleasure and happiness in their own lives.
Did you grow rose on your heart? Then you may feel happy.
OK. Here is my answer.
I'm happy because I am alive. I think that all living things are blessed one. Even though I am not a christian I'd like to thank you god for my aliveness. I'm happy I can work for my family and society. I'm happy because there is family beside me. My family always give me enery to live on.
It was a gooooood hiking. Thank yooooou!
Hi Rose,
I am a pretty happy person. I think that I have good brain chemistry that lets me be content with whatever is going on in life. I also think that I'm happy because I'm healthy, I have a good job and I'm very stimulated by things around me. I'm glad that you are happy too.
Hi Rose - I'm happy because of so many reasons. Now I'm going to write three things related to this program. I'm happy that I've been studying here. I'm very happy to share a room with my roommate, Grace. I'm pretty happy to have you all as my classmates.
Hi, Rose!
Your question makes me think about the reasons of my being happiness.
Thank you for a good question.
Well, three reasons for my happiness: my family to have Lord in their heart, enjoying life in KNUE, having Rose with the classmates. What do you think of my answer?
Post a Comment